Volunteer with 9Health Fair in Colorado Springs, Boulder, Denver, or Fort Collins!
RPCVs of Colorado from around the state will be volunteering to support their communities at the 9Health Fair in April 2017. The 9Health Fair provides low-cost and free screenings all around Colorado. RPCVs of Colorado aims to meet the need for volunteers at multiple fairs this spring. This could look like assisting people with registration, guiding people throughout the fair, interpreting concepts and language, and much more. If you have a medical background and would like to volunteer as a phlebotomist, run a health screenings, or lead a “talk with a health professional” stand, please e-mail serviceproject at rpcvcolorado dot org.
Below are the dates and times we have volunteer opportunities.
- April 22nd, Colorado Springs, 7-11am, Colorado Springs Health Partners
2405 Research Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
- April 22nd, Boulder, 7 am-12 noon, YMCA of Boulder Valley-Mapleton Ctr
2850 Mapleton Ave
Boulder, CO 80301
- April 23rd, Arvada, 7 am-12 noon, APEX Center
13150 W 72nd Ave
Arvada, CO 80005
- April 23rd, Aurora, 7 am-12 noon, Community College of Aurora
16000 E CenterTech Pkwy
Aurora, CO 80011
- April 23rd, Denver, 7 am-12 noon, Schlessman Family YMCA
2625 S. Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO 80222
- April 28th, Fort Collins, 7 am-12 noon, Christ Ctr Community Church
2700 South LeMay
Fort Collins, 80525
If you have any questions about registering or anything else, please contact Samantha Ginsburg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select which 9Hleath Fair(s) you wish to volunteer at and provide your contact information. Note: If a time slot is unavailable, then we have filled it with enough volunteers.